The National Telecommunications Commission of the Philippines NTC stands for National Telecommunications Commission, which is responsible for the control of wireless and telecommunications services in the Philippines. All wireless and telecommunications products entering the Philippine market must obtain Philippine NTC certification.
Philippine NTC certification basic information
Certification category: compulsory certification
Sample requirement: N/A
Local test: N/Arewrewrwe
Whether to inspect the factory: not required
Local representative: required
The application cycle takes about 3-4 weeks
NTC certification is divided into two methods: Type Approval and Type Acceptance:
1. Type Approval is aimed at telecommunication products such as telephones, fax machines, etc.
2. Type Acceptance is aimed at wireless products.
NTC accepts CE, FCC, IC, C-tick and other standard EMC&RF&TELECOM test reports and obtains CB or NB approval safety reports.
Applicable product range
NTC certification is a wireless certification in the Philippines. For telecommunications equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment, the existing mandatory specifications for mobile phone communication products have been expanded to wireless related products.
1. Fill in the application form and authorization
2. The customer signs back the authorization letter and submits the relevant test report
3. Submit an official application
4. Official review and sending review emails to the laboratory for issuing reports
5. Issuing a certificate
2. Power of Attorney
3. Product manual
4. If you use an approved module, please provide the module NTC certificate
5. Test report
a.RF test report: 2G, 3G, LTE, WLAN, RFID, BT, ANT+ wigig, etc.
b. RF-EMC test report
c. EMC test report
d. Safety report (short-distance communication SRD products accept CE-LVD report)
e.SAR report-(mobile phone and WWAN tablet)
1. Except for the RF report, other test reports should be based on the final product;
2. For the RF report, the RF report of the module can replace the RF report of the final product;
3. The priority of the radio frequency part: module NTC certificate> FCC report> CE report.