Thailand NBTC is the abbreviation of "National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Bureau Committee". It is a typical government management department with administrative punishment power. Similar to my country's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, it is also the competent authority for telecommunications products and telecommunications networks. From July 1, 2008, for telecommunications equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment, the existing mandatory specifications for mobile phone communication products will be expanded to wireless-related products. Generally speaking, wireless products such as mobile phones exported to Thailand need to be certified by Thailand’s NBTC before they can be sold in the local market.。
Basic information of Thailand NBTC certification
· Compulsory certification
· Need a local representative
· No samples
· No local testing required
Thailand NBTC certified product classification
The scope of telecommunications equipment sold in Thailand subject to NTC control is divided into 3 groups:
Class A: Registration
Class B: Approval Certification
SDoC: Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
Class A Approval: The product must be tested in the laboratory designated by NTC and the data required by NTC must be provided to obtain the login number and certification certificate.
The Class B Approval certification process is the same as the Class A product category, except that foreign reports such as FCC, CE, CB... can be used to apply for certification in the transfer mode, and the login number and certification certificate must also be obtained.
SDoC declaration of conformity (Supplier΄s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC)) This part of the product certification is a voluntary mode, and the local representative of the customer in Thailand must complete the SDoC form and send it to NTC together with the technical documents for reference.
Thailand NBTC certification label
NBTC has no specified labeling requirements.
The new product certification label draft introduces the NBTC electronic labeling method (E-labeling), and plans to change the NBTC label from free to charged. (All labels must be purchased from NBTC, not self-printing, a cost of one yuan in Thai baht.)
1. Provide product manuals and instructions for use.
2. The customer fills in the test application form and provides product information.
3. Confirm the testing standards; arrange the bottom-line testing.
4. Customer product rectification and test arrangements.
5. Arrange for a draft report after the test is completed.
6. The customer confirms the report information, confirms OK, and issues a stamped report.
7. Key point: Use CE report + Thailand deviation to apply for NBTC certification.
1. Prototype 1-2PCS,
2. Product manual, follow the manual and use the manual.
3. Adapter safety report (LVD report) EN60065 report or EN60950 report or EN62368 report.
4. List of key components; key component certificate (UL certification/ETL certification); and provide key component model manufacturer UL/ETL certificate number
5. Product label and outer packaging picture
6. The working environment temperature is tc℃, which can withstand the temperature ta℃~.