The full name of RRC is the State Radio Regulation Committee, that is, the National Radio Regulation Committee. In 1998, the National Radio Monitoring Center and the National Radio Spectrum Management Center merged to form the National Radio Monitoring Center of China.
In 1999, the Chinese government set special frequency ranges for different types of radio transmission equipment, and not all frequencies are legally used in China. That is, all radio transmission equipment sold or used in China will specify different frequencies. In addition, applicants must pay attention to the scope of certain radio transmission equipment. Not only must they apply for "Radio Type Approval Certification", they must also apply for China Compulsory Certification (CCC) and/or Network Access Permit (MII) approval.
That is, SRRC certification (also known as SRMC certification) can be understood as radio type approval certification.
SRRC certification mark
No special mark, just a set of model approval code (CMIIT ID:XXXXXXXXXX)
SRRC certification issuing agency
Issuing authority: Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China
Issuer: Radio Administration of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Testing unit: SRMC (State Radio Monitoring Center), etc.
Significance of certification
In order to strengthen the management of the import and production of radio transmission equipment, all radio transmission equipment exported to the People’s Republic of China, or radio transmission equipment produced within the territory of the People’s Republic of The "Radio Transmission Equipment Type Approval Certificate" issued by the State Radio Regulation Committee (SRRC) after the type approval of its emission characteristics, and the type approval code (CMIIT ID) must be marked on the label of the factory equipment before it can be marketed. In layman's terms, only radio transmission equipment with the type approval code of my country's radio transmission equipment can be sold and used in my country.。
At present, some e-commerce platforms have issued SRRC certification requirements for related products. Please pay attention to relevant companies to avoid subsequent removals due to failure to provide SRRC certificates. In addition, follow-up national and local sampling inspections for type approval certification will become more and more stringent! Many companies have reported that they have been spot-checked by relevant departments.
Applicable product range
1. Public mobile communication equipment
1. GSM/CDMA/Bluetooth mobile phone
2. GSM/CDMA/Bluetooth fixed telephone
3. GSM/CDMA/Bluetooth module
4. GSM/CDMA/Bluetooth network card
5. GSM/CDMA/Bluetooth data terminal
6. GSM/CDMA base station, amplifier, repeater
2. 2.4GHz/5.8 GHz wireless access equipment
1. 2.4GHz/5.8GHz wireless LAN equipment
2. 2.4GHz/5.8GHz wireless LAN card
3. 2.4GHz/5.8GHz spread spectrum communication equipment
4. 2.4GHz/5.8GHz wireless LAN device Bluetooth device
5.Bluetooth devices (keyboard, mouse, etc.)
3. Private network equipment
1. Digital Radio
2. Public intercom
3. FM handheld
4. FM base station
5. No central equipment terminal
Fourth, digital trunking products Fourth, radio and television equipment
1. Mono FM radio transmitter
2. Stereo FM broadcast transmitter
3. Medium Wave AM Broadcast Transmitter
4. Shortwave AM Broadcast Transmitter
5. Analog TV transmitter
6. Digital Broadcasting Transmitter
7. Digital TV Transmitter
Five, microwave equipment
1. Digital Microwave Communication Machine
2. Point-to-multipoint digital microwave communication system central station/terminal station
3. Point-to-point digital microwave communication system central station/terminal station
4. Digital Relay Communication Equipment
6. Other radio transmitting equipment
1. Paging Transmitter
2. Two-way paging transmitter
Micro-power (short-range) radio equipment does not require SRRC certification. For example, toys such as 27MHz, 40MHz remote control aircraft and remote control cars do not need to apply for radio type approval certification. However, it is still necessary to pay attention to the requirements of the national standard electric toys, including the relevant requirements for toy products with Bluetooth and WIFI technology.
1. Application form (two copies)
2. Power of attorney (two copies)
3. The customer's business license (Business license)
4. The customer’s ISO certificate or company profile and company capability description
5. The circuit diagram, manual and specification of the product
6. Antenna Peak Gain and Antenna pattern
7. Company business license, production plant business license (the applicant and the production plant need to provide an OEM agreement)
8. Six-sided drawing of the sample (must include each interface and each side)
In view of the current SRRC test fee has been cancelled, companies can apply for free. Due to the complicated application process, companies should prepare for the application in advance. The pre-test work can greatly increase the pass rate of the application! To avoid subsequent failure of the test and other costs or delays in obtaining the certificate.
SRRC certification fee issue, interpretation of the SRRC free policy
According to the latest policy, SRRC certification implements no charge standard. After the product has passed the test, the SRRC certificate can be obtained after the review is passed. If the test result is unqualified, you need to pay the test fee. Once the sample test results are unqualified, you need to re-apply: the company submits an application for type certification-officially accepted by the national agency-the company pays a deposit to the designated testing agency-product testing. In this way, the certification cycle will be severely lengthened, affecting product launches.
Simply put, although the new policy application is free, the application cycle cannot be as guaranteed as before. The commissioned testing and certification agency spends commissioned service fees to help customers get the SRRC certificate in the least time
SRRC certification test items
The product's emission frequency is different, and the content of the test is also different. The main test items are: power, spectrum range, frequency tolerance, bandwidth, spurious radiation, etc.
1. The tested device model should have test procedures, methods, standards, conditions, test connection block diagrams, special test accessories and the latest test report (copies or copies are acceptable)
2. If the transmitting port of the device under test is a non-standard interface, it is necessary to provide the test connection cable of the device under test and the text or chart basis of the cable attenuation value affixed with the company seal
3. If necessary, the applicant unit must send engineering and technical personnel to cooperate with the test
4. It is recommended that companies conduct pre-testing of samples before submitting for inspection to increase the passing rate of the test!
SRRC certificate cycle
SRRC certificate period: about 8 weeks; validity period: five years
SRRC certification application schedule and matters needing attention
· There will be market supervision and spot checks, no factory inspection
· December 4, 2018-January 31, 2019, self-inspection stage (if you don’t have the type approval certificate, you can apply to the corresponding testing agency)
· From February 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019, the first round of spot checks. (Unqualified goods will be put off the counter, and you can apply to be put on the counter after they are qualified).
· On February 1, 2019, the key category system is configured with single product qualification management, and the single product model calibration certificate needs to be submitted in the VC system when it is updated.
Special reminder: In order to avoid certification traffic jams, please prepare certification applications in advance.