The full name of NCC is National Communications Commission, which is the Taiwan Communications Commission, established for the development of Taiwan's communications and communications. It is mainly responsible for frequency management, radio wave detection, network domain names and URLs, and related international exchanges and cooperation. Communication and information equipment must be certified by Taiwan NCC for circulation and use in the Taiwan market.
Basic information of Taiwan NCC certification
Is it mandatory: mandatory
Test content: RF
Do you want factory inspection: No
Local test: yes
Local representative: Yes
Certificate validity period: 5 years
Certification period: 4-5 weeks
Taiwan NCC certification inspection qualified label style
Taiwan NCC certification label style
CC: It is a fixed code used to distinguish the types of imported equipment.
XX: Table verification agency (organization): Expressed in English letters.
xx: Table year: 2007 is represented by 07, 2008 is represented by 08... and so on.
YY: indicates the type of equipment.
yyy: Table serial number: in order from 001-999 each year.
Z: Table series number
z: Table verification method
W: check code
NCC certification label style production instructions
1. It should be labeled or printed on the body of the equipment with appropriate proportions. There is no maximum/minimum size requirement, and clarity is the principle.
2. The NCC certification mark, together with the qualified number of the inspection, shall be attached to the product in accordance with the regulations. Its frequency and color shall be single, and it shall be clear and easy to identify.
Applicable product range
Taiwan NCC certified product range
1. Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
Wired telephone (including VOIP network telephone), automatic alarm equipment, telephone recorder, fax machine, teletypewriter, remote control device, wired telephone wireless main and auxiliary machine, user-provided private exchange, key telephone system, computer telephone integration equipment, data Equipment (ADSL terminal equipment and splitter), incoming call display terminal equipment, 2.4GHz radio frequency telecommunication terminal equipment, DS1/T1/E1 terminal equipment, etc.
2. Land Mobile Communication Network Equipment (PLMN)
Radio calling system terminal equipment, mobile data terminal equipment, relay wireless telephone, GSM mobile phone and terminal equipment, DCS1800 mobile phone and terminal equipment, third-generation, fourth-generation mobile communication terminal equipment (third-generation The mobile communications (3G) business license will expire on December 31, 2018).
3. Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
ISDN digital phone, ISDN personal computer add-on card, ISDN G4 fax machine, ISDN video phone, ISDN terminal adapter, ISDN terminal adapter module, ISDN PABX, other ISDN user terminal equipment, etc.
Low-power RF motor products
Wireless network (WLAN) products (including IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n), UMII, Bluetooth products, RFID (125kHz~134kHz, 13.56MHz, 27MHz, 922MHz~928MHz, 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz), ZigBee, wireless keyboard , Wireless mouse, wireless headset microphone, radio walkie-talkie, radio remote control toys, various radio remote controls, various wireless anti-theft devices, Family Radio Service (FRS), etc.
1. The entrusting party provides product information to Kezheng Testing Agency for evaluation and quotation;
2. The entrusting party confirms the quotation back, fills in the application form, provides samples and materials, arranges the payment (the first paragraph), and the agency opens the case;
3. Arrange product forecasts and review data;
4. If there is a problem with the test and data, arrange for rectification and retest until it is qualified;
5. After the test and data are qualified, the issuing agency will conduct a witness test;
6. After the witness test is completed, the issuing agency will issue a test report and issue a certificate;
7. The entrusting party pays the payment (final payment), obtains the certificate report, and closes the case.
Note: NCC certification does not accept foreign test reports and certificates.
Before the applicant has appointed a local agent, the foreign manufacturer can temporarily act as the holder of the certification. But if you want to handle and complete the business of imported products, you must eventually have a local agent.
1. Application form;
2. Test report of the test sample;
3. The instruction manual or operation guide in Chinese or English;
4. Specifications in Chinese or English;
5. Circuit diagram or block diagram;
6. For-profit business registration certificate;
7. In addition, foreign manufacturers need to provide a legal company establishment certificate and a telecommunications control radio frequency equipment business license.